Thursday, July 27, 2006

Shopaholic Abroad by Sophie Kinsella.



Author: Sophie Kinsella
ISBN:
0552999407
Genre: Fiction - Comedy
Publisher: Black Swan

"
For Rebecca life is peachy. She has a job on morning TV, her bank manager is being nice to her, and the icing on the brioche is that she has been offered work in New York. The Museum of Modern Art, the Guggenheim, and she does intend to visit them all, but first Saks, then Bloomingdales..."

This book for me was slower than Sophies first book of the Shopaholic series. I found it to be a little slower and I wasn't as gripped. It was only the last 100 or so pages that I became gripped in the book and I have to say in this point I neary cried for becky. It was still enjoyable to read though, and I've picked up her next book in the Shopaholic series 'Shopaholic Ties the Knot'


Verdict: An enjoyable read.

1 comment:

Clare said...

I agree it wasn't her best, still good though :-))