Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Pet Sematary by Stephen King.



Author: Stephen King
ISBN: 0-450-05769-0
Genre: Fiction-Horror
Publisher: nel

"
The house looked right, felt right to Dr Louis Creed. A place where his family could settle, and the children could grow up and explore the rolling hills and meadows. Surely a safe place. Not a place to seep into your dreams, to wake you, sweating with fear and foreboding."

This is the second Stephen King book I've read and I loved it!
My favourite character in the book was Jud Crandall, who is an old man. For some reason I really do latch on to the older men characters, I feel all protective about them LOL.

I liked how the story went and it kept me gripped. Near the end of the book it was very eerie and gave me goose bumps.

Louis story begins when he moves to Ludlow house, and he finds himself trying to save the life of Pascow a man who is involved in a road accident and shortly afterwards his daughters cat dies, from there his journey begins and the rest is for you to find out!

Verdict: Brilliantly Chilling!

No comments: