Sunday, January 20, 2008

Alicia Keyes - As I Am

Format: Music CD
Artist: Alicia Keyes

  1. As I Am (Intro)
  2. Go Ahead
  3. Superwoman
  4. No One
  5. Like You'll Never See Me Again
  6. Lesson Learned (featuring John Mayer)
  7. Wreckless Love
  8. The Thing About Love
  9. Teenage Love Affair
  10. I Need You
  11. Where Do We Go From Here
  12. Prelude To A Kiss
  13. Tell You Something (Nana's Reprise)
  14. Sure Looks Good To Me
  15. Waiting For Your Love
This is the new fabulous album by Alicia Keyes, and I love it! I was just saying to my hubby before Christmas, where are the really good 'unique' artists? People like Barbra Steisand, Celine Dion, Mariah Carey. I said we have no one that is 'special' lately, that was until I heard Alicia Keyes new album.I have never really been a big fan of hers, but after hearing this I am!
Mariah carey is good, but Alicia Keyes has 'class'. This album has been written by a woman for women. When you hear Superwoman, you'll feel like a Superwoman!

My favourite songs on the album, are: Go Ahead, Superwoman, Lesson learned, Like You'll Never See Me Again, The Thing About Love.

2 comments:

Clare said...

I agree she's fantastic, I'm going to see her at the O2 next month and can't wait, she's one of the best artists out there :=)

Anonymous said...

I really like the singles by her that I have heard, but I don't own anything at the moment.

I tagged you for a meme over at my blog, go check it out!